D-Town Burger Bar
Burgers, Ice Cream, Diner
216 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- eat a cheeseburger and fries. they have sweet potato fries. DELICIOUS!
- $2 Happy Hour Everyday! Onion rings, shakes, grilled cheese sandwich and chili cheese fries.
- Try the fries!
- supringly sweet potato fries taste great with the chilli. heads up, the cheese is nacho cheese
- $2.00 happy hour 4pm-7pm dine in only.
- Try the chili cheese dog - it's amazing!
- 4 to 7 pm happy hour. Two dollar items -- shake, grilled cheese, chili cheese fries, and onion rings.
- They're so cheap they won't refill your soda. CHEAP!!!! Never mind I refer friends and go there twice a month. I doesn't even cost them 5 cents!
- Best burger spot downtown in my opinion. Turkey burgs are excellent!
- Just go and get a Double Cheese with the mixed fries. Best burger in downtown, hands down!
- The fries are absolutely amazing when you mix ketchup and mustard. Om nom nom.
- $2 Happy hour from 4-7pm
- Double cheeseburger is delicious.
- Cutest American diner, and not too pricey. Be there for their evening happy hour $2 specials!! Chilli fries, tacos etc.
- When they ask "garlic?" you said "yes please!"
- Say "yes" to "garlic on your fries?" You won't regret it.
- Excellent food. 50s style
- Try the Double Burger And Chili Frys - So hungry v v
- The first time I ate here I was disappointed by the burger, but it has really grown on me. I also love the hot dogs and fries.
- Feels like a G-rated Happy Hour... chillin with a $2 shake