Music Venue, Rock Club, Bar
- Yeeeah Buddy on first Fridays. Great mix between heady and fun hip-hop. Not boring.
- Happy hour 4 to 7 on weekdays, usually with free low key dinner shows. Rock, hip-hop DJs and national touring acts at night.
- JOURNALISM MATTERS!!!! One of the best bars in the area. Always a eclectic cast of characters.
- Try the bare balls meatballs sampler. Amazing!!
- They have malts. I need say no more.
- Apparently a cup of water now costs $ 1 instead of nothing. What a joke.
- I've never had a weak drink here..poor Nicholas.
- Tuesday $2 tacos from The Good You and music from Elkheart. Do it.
- Lefthand Milk Stout is on tap. #creamy.deliciousness
- Clean, cool and wednesdays have the best music from 6-9pm
- I've been here once. and stranger thjings have happened. Too much info to tell here. but gotta say a nice experimental show with all sort of quality performers...
- Try the Jacson 5 wings...they're FIRE!!!!
- 5 dollar beer and a jamison on sundays, free live music most nights
- Cool smaller acts you might not see anywhere else. Sitting at the bar reminds me of places in NYC
- This guy named Bill gave us glow stick jewelry, pretty effing sweet!
- Tell 'em PL sent you ;)
- Great food! Chicken Waffles, Bit Burger, Popper Burger....
- Blackmore was great!!
- Taco Tuesdays $2 tacos
- weak drinks for twice the price!