- Get your flu shot here. Covered if you have Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Open 24 hours (including the pharmacy). Also houses a Minute Clinic, open weekdays from 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5:30pm, and Sunday 10am to 5:30pm.
- Don't try picking up prescriptions at anything like a peak hour here - pharmacy's way busy.
- The "Minute Clinic" had a 6 hour wait when I came here. That's a problem with your business model. Went to Care Well down the street and waited 5 minutes instead.
- Flu shots aren't just for you. They have the potential to stop the spread and mutation of a virus that could kill a lot of people.
- Be ready to wait 1+ hours for your Rx.
- Make sure they actually filled your RX, your doctor sent over before you head over there
- The minute clinic is very useful! Especially when health services at colleges are not!
- #stridegum mnfrtgyhjkl;yguhjklm