- Patrick is a great guy!!!
- Patrick is the best!!!
- New pharmacist (Oct 2012) Patrick Johnson is amazing. No more messed up orders. No more unhelpful answers. He even checks the computer!
- most temperamental self-checkout in DC
- Pharmacists are essentially brain-dead. Expect a long wait and a lot of frustration.
- Yelp is right on about this one.
- Do not come here! You will wait at least 35 mins...and most likely still leave without your prescription. Ugh this place makes me so angry!
- Pharmacy is completely incompetent, expect 30 min wait times, even if the refill is auto, called in by a dr, or done online.
- in my experiences- the best cvs pharmacy in the DC area.
- Pharmacy is back to being horrible.
- The pharmacy staff here is useless. But the pharmacist is pretty hot
- Check out the little soaps!
- I had a good pharmacy experience. Also, get your blood pressure checked in the back left of the store.
- Never ever go here. Pharmacist is racist and sexist. Entire staff is incompetent.
- The pharmacy here is notorious for screw ups then blaming you for it
- The travel-size toiletries section wasnt very well-stocked.
- Open 24 hours. I only come if it's late cz parking is bad in this area. Only self checkout late nights though. They have some frozen foods and light groceries
- Idk if the lady was joking but 5cents for a bag? Um idk about DC anymore lol
- Barely any greeting cards!