Food Truck, Snacks, Desserts
Washington, DC 20002
- Love it! Might be my fave cupcakes in town. Follow em @CurbsideCupcake for location.
- Red Velvet is the BEST.
- Get an assorted 1/2 dozen for the office. The red velvet and chocolate w/ cream cheese frosting are the winners.
- Try the dulce de leche. I love this van!
- The cookies & cream cupcake will melt your face!
- Great service...good price and classic cakes!
- Muffins in drag! :) Some of the best cupcakes I've had with some really unique flavors! I love the Key Lime!
- The Vanilla Bean cupcake is delicious, and even more delicious when it's free!
- Try the key lime cupcake
- First time, but definitely won't be the last! Here's to sweet sugary rushes in the middle of the afternoon!
- The best cupcakes you'll ever have! And I've tried them all over DC! The cream cheese frosting is a win!
- The best cupcakes on 4 wheels. GET snickerdoodle + vanilla bean + strawberry delight + apple strudel + carrot cake + tequila sunrise ...and then give them to ME.
- Very good.
- Get the Dolce de leche... So freakin good...
- Try the delicious Gingerbread Spice cupcake during the months of November and December!!
- Muffins in drag! Seriously though, these are some of the best cupcakes I've found in DC! I am particularly partial to the Key Lime!
- Red Velvet are good, but I love the Cookies & Cream!
- The best cupcakes in DC. I haven't met a flavor I didn't like, but their gooey red velvet is the best of the bunch.
- It's a moving cupcakes for foodie!
- Great for office meetings!