Coffee Shop, Cafeteria, Café
777 S College Ave #101 (at University Dr)
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Bring headphones. They play awful music here.
- I wasn't too impressed. It was very cheap however I didn't enjoy my drink and the atmosphere wasn't as relaxed as I would expect for a coffee shop.
- Please, try to keep the door closed. thank you.
- Great place to grab a cup of coffee and do some homework. They have free wi-fi and great study environment.
- I suggest the blended ice coffee.
- Right in the heart of ASU this busy little place is filled with many noses in many laptops.
- Friendly staff and let me use my own thermos for my Chai tea latte, which was delicious. I also had a croissant breakfast sandwich that was good. One day I'll try the ghost pepper cheese option. Haha
- No bathroom in this coffee shop - you have to go next door.
- Great coffee and food! They have a great chicken salad sandwich.
- Great service. But do not get an ice coffee... The ice melts really fast and the coffee is still warm.
- They make the best Dirty Chai's!
- Great place to hang and surf with your laptop...Buy one cup of coffee and get endless refills...AWESOME...
- Great chai tea latte, try it with green tea!:)
- They put coffee iced cubes in your drink!
- Get their iced chai tea latte!! It is the best!
- Awful iced coffee but really great sandwiches and a nice place to hang out. Make sure to ask for a frequent shopper stamp card.
- Get one of their pastries with a 16oz coffee. It makes a great breakfast!
- Really friendly staff, the get to know the regulars. They have a good variety of drinks and they are willing to customize as needed.
- Good place to meet up off campus, but near campus. Check out the student work from ASU ceramics and art majors.
- Ask for the Raktajino !