Grocery Store, Pharmacy
1440 University Ave W (btwn Pascal St & Hamline Ave)
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- They have a pretty decent international section! Food and spices from Asian, Latin america and European. Today I got some Israeli milk chocolate spread that looked good and I was curious ;)
- Don't worry if you drop a jar of pasta surface on the floor, they have a guy for that.
- Open 24 hrs. My mother went to Cub Foods at 5am before she had to go to work. That's love.
- 8pc. Fried Chicken for $5 on Mondays. #Bomb (Don't forget the hot sauce)
- They *usually* have cake products with non-dairy whipped topping. One of the only Cubs that does on a regular basis.
- This is the only grocery store in the area that has Weight Watchers smoked string cheese. It's expensive but totally worth it.
- Good yogurt selection in natural dairy cooler
- The bank is slow a lot of the time.
- thids is where i get my chicken strips
- The TCF Bank here is very slow and too understaffed on payday. Avoid if you're in any kind of a hurry.
- Not a fan of this place...
- Crab cakes were on sale! Two for $3! Yummy! Can't wait to try!
- There's a huge international foods section, check it out!
- If you love waiting in very long lines you should shop here.
- Be prepared to wait 30 min at the checkout.
- The only grocery store in St. Paul that carries the smoked variety of Weight Watchers string cheese...my favorite!
- Amazingly clean restrooms!!!!
- They have pretty decent food.
- Bad management, never enough staff at checkout. 20 min wait on Sundays, every time.
- Shoopin' with papa!