Crystal City Water Park
1750 Crystal Dr (b/n 15th & 18th St)
Arlington, VA 22202
- Beautiful, shady and serene.
- A great lunchtime hangout for Crystal City-ites (including some PBSers)
- Great for having a relax in the middle of the city!
- Rest time #stretch #afterrun #mapmyrun
- New GanoCafe Location Carrier!
- The entrance to the running trail is right next to the park. The park is a good cool-down location with shade.
- Nice place
- Grab some food at The Stand, grab a table, and eat al fresco relaxing by the fountain. Until the train comes by...
- I love the Wine in the Park on Friday evenings through June and September. Wine, friends, a band and dogs in a fabulous setting. Life is good...
- Loved it!! Wine in the water park was really nice
- Washington wine academy every Friday night in June
- Great place to hang out & relax & let the kiddos run around & play in the water :)
- Piano music along with the rushing water makes it a peaceful oasis in a busy part of the city that isn't to be missed.
- I come for true solitude.
- Breakfast with coffee and an egg sandwich is a great way to start off a day like today. Wonder if I could move my office out here???
- Mortons is across the street. Best happy hour around, dont forget those yummy steaks. :-P
- Check out the wine tasting on Friday nights during the summer! See the crystal city website or details!
- Bring your infant to listen to the water as it is very calming.
- A nice place to enjoy an outdoor lunch
- Little tiny park but beautiful to sit & relax