Crystal Bridges Trail
Trail, Park, Bridge
Bentonville, AR 72712
- Great trails to see art and get exercise!
- This is a beautiful trail. Great for long strolls or bike riding/jogging.
- Great trails. Not too strenuous.
- Great trails. Relaxing and easy walking!
- The trails are open until sunset most days the museum is open BUT, open late and beautifully lit until 9pm on evenings dinner is served at Eleven. The Dogwoods by night are so lovely in April/May.
- Walked every bit of the trails today for some Geocaches. Great excercise, also the deer are very tame.
- You can walk all the way around the museum! And beyond