3954 N Mississippi Ave (at Fremont and Shaver)
Portland, OR 97227
- Drank a beer.
- I was resusitated here after falling down a flight of stairs by masculine female nurse who had only one breast. fuck this place.
- A good happy hour and stiff drinks make for a fun night out at this spot down the street from the famous Mississippi Studios.
- $1 Pabst on Tuesdays. And the nachos are mighty delicious!
- They still have Rittenhouse Rye.
- Cigarettes for sale at the bar. Pool table 75 cents.
- Total dive. Music is terrible. Drinks were good though :)
- Good quick service
- Being in Crow Bar is similar to being in a hedge maze, but instead of hedges it's frumpy douchebags and poorly placed furniture.
- Unfortunately the tips here sum up the weekend clientele, otherwise a real nice place to hang out.
- 3 pinball machines, a pool table, good beer on tap, mood lighting, lots of art and the smell of an airplane bathroom in the air. True story.
- Dirty bar, dirty taps.
- the nachos are a fat kid's dream.
- Happy Hour 3-8pm every day. $3.00 well drinks, $3.00 micros and $1.50 PBR.
- Cool spot, free pool table or at least it was when I was there because someone broke the coin slot. Basement downstores for additional partying.
- Drank a beer at happy hour
- Lol - not a dive bar but comfortable spot along Mississippi for an aperitif.