Crossroads Coffee & Ice Cream
26 N Morris St (btwn W Main St & Floyd Ave)
Richmond, VA 23220
- For those of us who work or go to VCU, this is a great place to grade papers or work on assignments. The people watching's better than Cabell.
- All the food is all done in a timely manner, and everybody who works here is very good looking.
- Now they've got Blanchards Coffee! Grab a cup of Metroplex with a bagel!
- Get Corey to make your drink - he's an exceptionally talented barista.
- staff are friendly, patio is refreshing, they open the garage door on occasion. free wifi.
- Get some food and sit outside, the birds will jump on your table and ask you for some treat. Be nice to the birds :)
- If your a fan of whiney punk music it's happening right now.
- Their bacon is legit; no skimping on the cheap microwave kind like other coffee houses. Also, heard 3 Smashing Pumpkins songs in an hour: solid.
- Grab an espresso roasted exclusively for Crossroads by Blanchard's Coffee Co
- Too cool for me. Ordered a walnut muffin and got pecans. Not a smile in the entire building. Nuts. I'm going to Lamplighter.
- Drink some Blanchard's coffee or a latte!
- This place is pet-friendly, people-friendly & an Earth-friendly cafe. You must experience this place.
- Get a steamed apple juice with caramel and cinnamon. It's frakkin delicious.
- This place is deemed the "hippy place" fire the best reasons, vegetarian options, open-minded atmosphere and earth friendly products.
- Ty the Coffee!
- Yum, yum, yum! The Nutty Monkey keeps us going all day long!
- Get the ginger ale in the glass bottle or a classy Cheerwine
- If you're having lunch, the organic turkey or ham sandwich with a side of hummus and cucumbers is the most bang for your buck. And it's a better than average sandwich.
- Connect four missing game pieces :(
- You want a cup of Mama Zu's coffee and an Ultimate Grilled Cheese Panini.