Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant
9159 Boulevard 26 Ste 300 (Precinct Line)
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Come see Peter behind the bar! Requested an awesome skinny marg and he nailed!
- They have a great firepit outside, good for drinks with a date
- OMG! The blandest Mexican food I've ever eaten. My 3 daughters didn't like it either. The fajita meat looked and tasted like it had been boiled then put on the grill. Still with no flavor/spices! Bleh
- Food is pretty decent ( a little chintzy with the chips & salsa) but not great the place doesn't clean floor or tables real well & it wasn't that busy when I was there for it not to be clean
- Good drinks and very friendly staff. The food is oookkkkkeeeeyyy.
- Great mojitos, the food is pretty good (but the salsa is super lame. Tastes like salsa designed for a 2 year old). Nice service/atmosphere.
- Margaritas, cheese and onion enchiladas, salsa
- Nachos, tacos, margaritas
- Have a flan! They are delicious!
- I like the puff tacos crispy & yummy
- Ok dinner, not so good service
- Love the fire pit outside
- Ask for Norman. ...best ever!
- If the parking lot is somewhat full don't expect to be seated for a half hour
- Gave me complimentary nachos and fried ice cream for my birthday!
- Good nachos.
- Try the Chimichanga with Brisket topped with Stephie sauce.