Seafood, New American
$ $ $
- 2013 Zagat: No. 1 Restaurant in Orlando. "Crazy refined flavor".
- Chef Hari is in Louisville KY today for the James Beard Foundation's Boot Camp on Sustainability. He is one of only 15 chefs chosen for this committee. GREAT JOB.
- Every dish is incredible and the chef will work with any allergy or food preference. I have brought vegans and vegetarians here and that have said that Cress has the most flavorful offerings.
- Check out our Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese salad on Epicurious
- Chef Hari Pulapaka's dedication to sourcing local quality food has placed him among those chefs who are identified as a leaders in Central Florida of the movement known as New American Cuisine.
- Celebrate Florida Fish this week at Cress and Oct. 15 Stone Crab season opens.
- Everything is good...leave room for desserts.
- Awesome food with crazy refined flavors. A great way to celebrate an event or have a date night.
- This is a great restaurant. I love to bring staff here for a night out or business meeting with wonderful wine.
- The conch fritters are amazing! Even spicy.
- Cress, each plate served is a party of flavors in my mouth. Yuuuummmmm.....
- Crazy refined flavors and wonderful wines. Their focus is on local and seasonal ingredients. Great night out.
- Although we had very high expectations for the food, based on the many reviews, it was just good but by no means supurb. It was marred by the odd, neurotic behavior of the staff, which was off-putting
- Everything! Menu changes but amazing food!
- The seafood was fabulous this weekend: Golden Tile & Pumpkin Swordfish. I love their amuse! Thoughtful and local.
- Cool new item on the menu, Beef Cheeks from Pasture Prime Farms.
- Not open for lunch :(