Crepes By The Sea
- Proclaimed Best Crepe by New Times Broward Palm Beach! This small, charming cafe with just four tables inside and two outside serves up the fluffiest pancake-like dishes you've ever tasted!
- Forget what that last guy said, it's the best coffe in delray hands down. Some people just can't get past Dunkin donuts.
- Good crepe, terrible coffee/service.
- Definitely go with sweet. The best crepes I have ever tasted! The staff is so nice too.
- My Local Loop Members receive 10% off any orders of $10 or more!
- The apricot crepe is the way to go!
- Just off Atlantic Avenue, hidden behind a snooty art gallery, is a small, charming cafe - with just 4 tables inside & 2 outside - that serves up the fluffiest pancake-like dishes you've ever tasted.
- Permanently closed. Or so I've been told.
- Some of the best service and crepes I have ever had. Also the coffee is bangin!!
- Pricey and not the best
- Roast beef crepe is amazing!