- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 32 ounce carton Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pound Cavatapi Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet placed over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add chicken and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add chicken broth and water to the same skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and salt to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente.
- Reduce, cover and simmer until liquid reduces and thickens.
- Remove lid and stir in tomato paste until incorporated.
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese; stir.