Country Kitchen (乡味小厨)
$ $ $
1 Chaoyangmen Outer St (At 3/F of Rosewood Beijing)
北京市, 北京市 100020
- Nice duck but the restaurant is so dark??? And chinese restaurant playing english music. Its so weird
- Taste your way through an impressive variety of regional Chinese cuisines at the Rosewoods casual Chinese restaurant.
- With an open show kitchen and a wood-roasting oven, chefs demonstrates a modern tribute to traditional Chinese dining in a sophisticated, yet casual environment that includes an outdoor terrace.
- Comemos muito bem aqui. Atendimento timo! Destaque para a berinjela e o Cod. Deliciosos!
- The atmosphere and the food! Fusion at their best...
- Don't miss their noodles! Really delicious!
- Simple okra, ask for less salt
- Try the lamb leg
- They try really hard while not. Just get two more waiters and be a bit more attentive. Apart from that it's great.
- Relaxed Chinese dining...fun place
- The fried dumplings are not great. The others are all yummy!!
- Make sure to get the sizzling beef with cilantro. Absolute killer! Their coconut jelly desert is a hit known in the entire city. Sure bet for one of the best upscale Chinese restaurants in Beijing!
- Beijing Duck was yummy, so was the Hunan Ham with pancakes and pickles...
- Country focused chinese cuisine in a really nice setting. Try the Hangzhou (36mth aged) ham-it's like Iberico but served chinese style with pancakes)
- Pricey for what you get. Lost recipes overhyped and tasteless!