The Count Basie Theatre
Theater, Music Venue, Performing Arts
99 Monmouth St (Btw Maple & Pearl)
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Ask about the Pazzo dinner & show package for only $45! Package includes a gift certificate to Pazzo Restaurant for $45, a free appetizer, free parking & free transportation to your show!
- Buy tickets in person to avoid their ridiculous $9.50 per ticket online "convenience" fee.
- Audio system not the greatest, but a lovely venue!
- Psychedelic Furs rocked!!
- Beware the grandma security guards. Almost got stabbed in the concert room.
- Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles just love the Count Basie Theatre! Come see Trailer Park Boys in their Community Service Variety Show on 5/11!
- Free movie tonight!
- Parking on street is free after 6pm so get there then for a good spot then eat at one of the fine restaurants on Monmouth St.
- We come from Florida a couple of times a year to see bands at this venue. Great staff, wonderful acoustics and a beautifully restored facility
- Bring cash with you!! The bar doesn't take credit cards & the ATM in the lobby charges $4 to take out cash.
- Great place to see a show.
- Bar was not prepared to handle a crowd of people wanting to buy drinks. Nice venue. Worth the trip from NYC for amazing talent David Byrne.
- 3/9/18 Decades Rewind is back! It's not just the music, it's memories
- lots of seating and a bar
- Fun time!!
- Nice, intimate venue. Great location. But be warned. I am not a tall man. And legroom was an issue up in the balcony. I don't know if it is any better in the orchestra section or not.
- Need to update seats!! Need cup holders!!
- Great place for a show or concert. It's old, but continues to get renovated.
- Improv Jam!
- Great theater venue