Football, Football, Concert Hall
- It sits on the original site of the State Fair Stadium, which was built entirely from wood in 1921. It is famous for the Red River Shootout, a football showdown between OU & UT Austin.
- Air Force legend Fisher DeBerry says the key to the Red River Shootout is the running game. The team that controls the ground attack will come out on top.
- Univision Radio's first @H2OMusicFest taking place in Dallas. http://ow.ly/bteeh
- #ousucks #hookem
- Few things in life hit the spot quite like a fried peanut-butter, jelly and banana sandwich.
- Dancing away at Something Wonderful will fill your life with music here April 18th 2015
- Come to see the best rivalries in the great state of Texas: Texas vs. Oklahoma and Blondes vs. Brunettes. (Bvbdallas.org)
- In what was at the time the most people ever in attendance to the Cotton Bowl, a 21-year old Elvis Presley rocked it for a crowd of 27,000.
- BTHO OU!!! hook 'em
- Dallas Football Classic
- Texas Football
- Classic venue at Fair Park
- Kind of a ghetto
- Football Battle of the Bands
- The outside looks great (I got a picture). I wish I would have had a chance to go inside.
- The good ol Cotton Bowl rich with history.
- The view is amazing when the sun hits it just right!
- Located inside the Texas State Fairgrounds.
- Game was sad because OU lost!!
- The staff is amazing- we love having our event here!