Cottage of Sweets
- Quaint and cute candy shop in Carmel
- Make a pilgrimage here for sweets of all kinds but particularly British ones.
- Violet Crumble... The roof tiles are delicious.
- Super charming. The place is filled with mostly foreign and other unique, hard-to-find candies.
- You can find a bunch of candy from your childhood...40's, 50's, 60's and 70's...
- So much candy and fudge!
- Fantastic selection of licorice takes me back to childhood. Also great chocolates and truffles.
- Candy shop is filled from top to bottom with so many varieties you'll have a hard time choosing -tiny place, so a few people in it at a time will make browsing a little difficult -so much liquorice!
- Always worth waiting in the line. Try the salted caramel fudge.
- The sea salt caramels are delicious!
- Peanut Butter Malt Balls = teh n0mz
- Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate! Before buying anything, make sure you ask if there's a sugar-free version of what you like :)
- What a wonderful little store!
- Get some crunchie bars if you like honeycomb!