Lists & rankings
- Excellent chocolate chip cookies. Bring you laptop and sit at the bar on the far left. There is power there and you can watch people walk by while you work.
- Their soups are good
- Pesto chicken ..yum!
- Watch your credit card here. Someone was stealing off their computers.
- Pesto chicken melt is good. Pick 2 deal is great. Bread can be a little tough. Ice tea is nothing special.
- Play some music. The silence is weird.
- I had the chicken adobo bowl. I pictured the Filipino chicken adobo, I shouldn't have. However, the dish was delicious. I would recommend getting it.
- The adobo bowl is delish....
- Great tomato basil soup! Live the turkey pesto sandwich! Yummmmy cheap eat
- Ask them to make sure your soup is warm. Mine was cold and lacked those yummy looking croutons on top :(
- B1G1 for pizza on Thursdays. Win!!
- They have s'mores here!
- You can't go wrong with their Tomato basil soup.
- Lots of delicious choices. Signature salad and pesto chicken are good.
- Get the Tuscan pesto chicken sandwich warm, it's ok cold but better heated.
- Try the raspberry truffle mocha if it's in season. Soooo good
- I've always like Cosi sandwiches, just had their BBQ Chicken pizza and was very disappointed. The crust was tasty but the BBQ sauce was terrible and the cheese wasn't even fully melted.