Al Corniche St. (Corniche | شارع الكورنيش)
- Whether its in the evening after a long day or in the afternoon after Jummah/Friday prayers... This place is perfect to unwind over the view & a sip of karak.
- Nice little enclaves around the walkway where you can sit close to the water and contemplate the meaning of life.... <3
- A 7-kilometre boulevard lining the horseshoe of the Doha Bay, offering a wide path for walking and biking, multiple parks and picnic spots, opportunities for a dhow ride, and beautiful scenery.
- If you want just to relax yet keep fit walk from MIA to Sherraton and enjoy the weather
- 10pm: Join the locals for a stroll along the Corniche. A late-evening promenade is the best time to walk, when the heat is bearable and there are soft breezes from the water.
- Visit during night time! So romantic!
- Strolling the breeze-cooled corniche in the evening is a great way to savour Dohas bay views. But if you want a truly authentic experience take a traditional boat ride on a dhow from 7km Promenade.
- Great place for an evening stroll - contrast between the sea and the skyscrapers makes a great photo.
- Very Relaxing...
- best to soend time with family duringg sunset and best view of the sea. There are also free sports outdoor equipment which is best place to workout as well.
- Best place to unwind when you feel stress
- Friday morning jogging
- "After a good breakfast take a walk along Doha Corniche. It's a seven kilometre palm-fringed promenade which extends in a horseshoe shape around Doha Bay and the city's sea-front."
- Nice place
- Chillaxing... What a place to be on a Saturday evening.... Loving it....
- Scenic view, fresh air. Relax and enjoy the view of West Bay
- Just Enjoy Here with your lovings.....and try to go on boat.... It would be awesome ride for you....