301 De Witt St
Portage, WI 53901
- Great food. Great bartenders. The cooks here r fantastic :)
- The new bartender, Amber, is hot!
- Wings Rock
- The wings are excellent. Try the Creamy Sarachia. Yummy
- French onion burger is not the greatest but everything else is amazing!!
- The special mushrooms were wonderful and Tera makes a killer orange cream sickle Martini.
- The chippers are to die for!!
- The food is great !!
- Fries were tasteless, perch was bland and fishy, and I pulled out four bones in the first two bites. And my pint glass is chipped on the lip.
- Friday night baked cod was amazing! Will definitely recommend to others and will be back! Service was quick (:
- First time here and I was impressed with the great variety of burgers. Wings, onion rings, and sweet potato fries were all fantastic as well. I would imagine this is the spot to be at in Portage.
- Slow service
- Tammy is eating in Portage
- Be sure to tip the bartender Tara a bunch