Copper Face Jacks
$ $ $
29 Harcourt St
Dublin, Dublin City 2
+353 1 475 8777
- This is a slurry pit of sleaze
- You cannot visit Dublin without experiencing Coppers at least once
- If you like to be stepped on your feet, if you like overcrowded venues, if you like people spilling alcohol on you then this place is perfect for you.
- If you can't score in Coppers you can't score!!!
- The staff are passive aggressive and rude, go somewhere else! Or its too crowded or its dead. Never again!!!
- If you don't shift you are entitled to your money back
- Never had a dull night here!just a note:prepare for twilight zone when enterinh here!:p
- Be drunk before you get in there it's more fun! Shift the guys you like and rugby tackle your way through the crowds! Drink cider way cheaper!get out before lights come on to avoid regrets!love CFJS
- Try to have a life changing conversation with an expat.
- Wildness! Fun night
- good instance of a god-awful and disgusting dub night life
- Pieno di passera
- get a double vodka red bull - but only one, they're a rip off!!
- Better than Diceys, but it doesn't mean that it's good.
- So good but so bad
- This is like 10 nightclubs in just one place! Gets wild!
- What happened here that evening will forever remain a secret.
- One of the most crazy club in Dublin ! Local area then better than Temple bar to see the local night life for tourist
- No esta mal pero, el grifo de la ducha un asco, tienen discoteca y no veas el jaleo. Me despert varias veces durante la noche.