- Way over priced, mediocre coffee/ bagels at best- go elsewhere
- Best iced coffee
- Staff is always friendly and play good music. Good spot to bring a book for indoor or outdoor reading.
- Love the staff :)
- Sturdy, reliable coffee and sweets. Benches outside.
- Tasty muffins! Try the cherry berry.
- They scoop bagels
- Good option for a coffee with muffin
- The banana chocolate chip muffin is pretty delicious. Their bagel with cream cheese also pretty good.
- Good soft bagel altho the birds outsidr will eat it up
- The pastries are amaze.
- Can't stand their yuppie- style over-roasted coffee either, but love the maple-oat scones and the ginger cookies!
- local coffee joint
- Recently replaced most of their staff leaving a once cherished neighborhood haunt not so worth it anymore. It doesn't help that their prices have gone up either .
- Apple turnovers are really good
- Cappuccino was gross. Muffins aren't bad. Nothing fancy.
- Get the Cranberry-orange muffin or the blueberry yogurt with an iced vanilla hazelnut coffee, you will not be disappointed!
- It's not Starbucks!
- Decent coffee, nice flavored coffees, nice staff, nice environment. Coffee is more $ than deli or diner coffee, but cheaper than other Park Slope spots (La Bagel Delight, Bagel Market, etc.)
- Awesome muffins and scones. Good coffee too. It's nice to support a local business.