Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Dining at Blue Pig Tavern is a must for brunch or lunch. One of the best in town!
- Check out the basement. Not only do they have the nicest bathrooms, but the basement is haunted
- Best breakfast
- Beautifully restored, excellent location, Blue Pig Dinner on the Pation, Brown Room Martini, then Boiler Room to boogie
- the comment about the rooms not being level is accurate...either way likely the best place to stay in cape may. very nice atmosphere.
- Try the guacamole
- Service in hotel is great from valet to frontdesk to housekeeping. Service at beach is horrible. Like most of their properties (Chelsea, etc.) their WiFi is not good. Ocean view rooms are worth it.
- A wonderful family scene! My favorite hotel in Cape May. Superb service and hospitality!
- The staff is super friendly, esp the pool staff. The rooms are a little small for a single bed and lack dressers as well, not to mention every room is not level. Great free bfast and coffee!
- Prada Glasses come in all styles. Shop Prada frames at Prate Family Eye Care! Saturday appointments available. #PrateEye #Prada
- What can I say, Congress Hall addiction is not a bad thing.
- Redone hotel that is now a main part of downtown Cape May. Sit outside in one of the rockers enjoy the beach air with a cocktail.
- Blue Pig tavern great food, good service
- Nice place to sit in the rocking chairs and have coffee on the back patio even if you aren't staying here.
- Opened in 1816, Presidents Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Ulysses Grant and Benjamin Harrison made this hotel their summer retreat.
- A must-do for any Cape May visitor. Grab coffee at Tommy's Folly, then breakfast at the Blue Pig. Finish your night with a cocktail at the Brown Room.
- Elegant and historical.
- Drinks here weren't that great - we drank on the back patio. Nice view, but tons of Mosquitos in August.
- They have the prettiest bathrooms ever
- The best!!