The Condado Plaza Hilton
- The food at this hotel is over priced & has no local flare... Walk down the street for a handful of delicious waterfront restaurants that are half of what you pay at the Conrad.
- Very nice interior to hotel. Service slow though. Close to old San Juan. 75 cent bus ride. Don't use cabs unless late at night!!
- Don't know what the other tips are talking about. I stay in a lot of hilton hotels and this place is awesome! Clean, great ocean views, and friendly staff. Plus the pools are open 24/7.
- Forget the ridiculous process of checking out towels at the main pool. Just go to the gym and take them with no fuss. (They work great at local beaches too!)
- WiFi is very patchy.
- There is a small area by the back pool with a couple chairs overlooking the ocean. Quiet great spot if you can snag it.
- Terrible AT&T coverage. West area of lobby is a "No Service" zone.
- You must ask for a mojito in Moon Bar At ternal lobby Lounge
- Dont eat here unless you want mediocre food and expensive drinks. El san juan hotel's perurican is good and there are a lot of delicious rest.s close by. Pinkys is AMAZING for breakfast and cheap!
- Goto subway down the street. It's 24 hours.
- Don't eat at Aqua, the poolside restaurant! It is disgusting and expensive! the pool is nice & the beach is beautiful, especially if you get an oceanfront room.
- When you walk out of the main entrance head left to Ocean View restaurant. Great food and good margaritas at good prices. Oh and an ocean view.
- Palomitas de maz en el eterno bar!
- This hotel is really mediocre at BEST.
- The hotel wifi is terrible
- Has the best people to talk.
- Excellent services!! Buen Hotel
- There are 3 pool's ... One close's early the other 2 are ipen 24/7 ! Niceeee !!!!
- Great view also this is the most accessible hilton honors hotel of condado.
- Avoid over reading this silly reviews of people complaining ages ago. Places change and improve. Second time at this wonderful if not stunning location.