Music Venue, Nightclub
- The acoustics rule. Go into the bar section to avoid some really weird people
- Stand up open Mic every Tuesday
- Awesome rock club
- Open mic comedy every Tuesday night at 8 pm and it's free!
- Kind of sketchy area, but once youre inside its a really nice venue!
- So far I've never experienced a bad show. Tech n9ne, flume, and thievery corporation were all amazing.
- Not a great sounding venue
- Fun venue for a concert. Gets hot!
- Beware of entertainment that allows minors there is an awkward barrier separating the drinking section the view of the stage is terrible.
- Fuck off. Easy shit
- The HUGE Poly/Tongan security distract me from the concerts!
- party rock!!
- Venue goes back deep. I saw Bonobo and Real Magic there and it sounded great.
- Nice clean and efficient venue with very reasonably priced drinks and food. $5 beers!
- SteelFist Fight Night 7: Heavy Hitters takes place April 20, 2012 at The Complex in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SteelFist Fight Night 6 takes place March 9, 2012 at The Complex in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- This place is a total shithole and all of the staff are rude. If you show up early, expect to get treated like trash.
- Regional MMA at The Complex on January 27.
- Don't come here if you expect to drink.
- The entire staff here is a bunch of white trash assholes so don't bother asking any questions!