Comfort Cafe at Fred Segal
Café, Salon / Barbershop, Arcade
420 Broadway (at 5th St.)
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Ago burger is amazing. The beet Truffle salad ... incredible. Some of the best healthiest flavorful food I've had anywhere.
- Love the soups here, diving! chicken and rice
- Really great cafe! Everything is fantastic and very healthful. Highly recommended!
- ask for Brittany!! The bomb!!
- Krystal Is doing my color - she is an artiste! And assistant Preston gives the best scalp massages.
- Brown rice and veggiesSoups: chicken veggie minestrone or Tortilla tomato puree
- Daily specials for march 17Warm chicken salad $12.95Nonfat power chicken salad protein bowl $12.95Turkey lasagna with caesar saladGrilled king salmon fillet $16.95 or tilapia fillet $14.94 with b
- We will be listing daily specials starting tomorrow so look for it in the morning.
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Richard Saulino= Best Green Hair!
- Bustling. Two great experiences...one very so-so. Two out of three ain't bad.
- like the name of the place, you totally get a comfortness in here
- Krystal Riddle does amazing hair & Hollie Fuller rocks make up. They bring me espresso, food from the cafe...and they're super hot. everybody wins :)
- Hmm... A $200 ripped t-shirt, or a $12 fresh, delicious lunch in this quintessential SM destination?
- Everything is good but I must say the stir fry vegetables make my mouth water. And if you love cakes, like I love cakes look out. -David Applebaum, Launch My Line