Columbia Yacht Club
Harbor / Marina
111 N Lake Shore Dr (at Randolph St)
Chicago, IL 60601
- Membership has its' privileges..
- Nice good breakfeast ummm
- Grouper tacos
- Like Dark & Stormy's? You will LOVE a 'hum-Dingy', hum & Gossling's Ginger Beer. Locally made, hum is the World's Most Unique Rum, 70 Proof and infused with ginger, hibiscus, cardamom & Kaffir lime
- This is a terrific place to learn how to sail! Check out the Skipjacks program or just come down here and introduce yourself! It's that easy!
- Not your Grandfather's Yacht Club, more like your crazy Uncle's.
- Taking over the Columbia Yacht Clubs luxe Abegweit vessel, Stay Smooth XIV will showcase low-key tunes from the likes of Kenny Loggins & others. Tickets are $40 in advance.
- Congrats to Colors 36.7 fleet. Sorry we couldn't make it, we ran out of ice.
- The curry mussels appetizer is incredible! Just make sure to ask for more bread to soak up the outstanding cooking liquid!!
- Im on a boat! This place is fun.
- CLam chowder was great
- Watch your step. Almost every doorway upstairs has a raised threshold.
- Secretly, one of the coolest bars in Chicago (if you can find your way through the ship to get there). Order a Dark 'n' Stormy and listen to sailors tell stories.
- What's with all the Lake fish!? Ugh
- Great place, filled with incredible people.
- LOVED IT!!!!!!1
- They have tacos right now. And they are the best tacos I've ever had, by a large margin. Go with the pulled pork or grouper.
- Gotta try a 'hum-Dingy' in the bar
- Parking is available down the ramp for $20 all day