The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor
377 Riverside Drive East (McDougall)
Windsor, ON N9A 7H7
- Excellent concert venue. All seating. No GA/Pit area.
- Went to see Fluffy on November 23rd. The venue is quite large and seating is well spaced. The signs in the casino to get to places are kind of confusing, but the staff are very friendly and helpful!
- Poor customer service, not very welcoming. Heavy handed security warnings. More like entering an airport than a theatre.
- Such a great music venue! Love seeing shows here! Seating is good, great visibility, and friendly staff! Plus, if you know where to go, you might catch an artist signing autographs near the tour bus!
- Seats in the centre provide a SIGNIFICANTLY better view. Not the best concert venue.
- Nice venue. Not too big and you can enjoy the casino after the show.
- Excellent concert venue. Seats around 5,000 people its small but not to small.
- Come for the concert, stay for dessert in the Marlet Buffet.
- Burton Cummings!