- sorry but pepe's pizza is far superior...
- Try the hot oil pizza
- Get Hot Oil you won't regret it.
- The sausage pizza is amazing!!
- Watch out for the bitchy bartender.. And don't tip her
- So awesome we have our own Colony in Fairfield now! Hot oil pizza rules!
- Hot oil pizza. YUMMM
- No better pizza!
- sam adams seasonal and colony are a great combo
- Great pizza and dog fish ipa on draught.
- Try the sausage and stinger pizza...so good!!!
- Sausage, hot oil, stingers
- Try the hot oil - what a great topping to add. The salad pizza was delicious too.
- This is a bar pizza, a thin cracker like crust. The base pizza is $9.50 and each additional topping is $1.50. The hot oil is what makes the pizza but you can order on the side and add as you see fit.
- Hot oil pizza for the win!
- Every time I come to CT I need to eat at Colony Grill at least twice. Their hot oil and cherry pepper pizza is the pizza dreams of all spicy food fans! Absolutely love eating here!
- Pizza, cherry peppers, hot oil, etc.
- If you've had authentic fresh Italian pizza, unfortunately this frozen crust and canned sauce won't compare weak drinks too...
- Nothing beats the hot oil and cherry peppers pizza!
- Good thin crust pizza and plenty of tv's to watch a game.