1316 Colley Ave (btwn Maury Ave & Baldwin Ave)
Norfolk, VA 23517
- Fun place to have drinks so some Mexican food.
- Sashimi tacos & Margarita's are delish. $5 margarita Mondays!!!
- The newly reopened Colley Cantina is definitely spruced-up. Two Words, though: Bar. Stools. Can't seem to find one at the bar that's not so loose/wobbly I'm afraid I'll end up on the ground.
- Great food. Sit outside and enjoy Ghent
- Chips and Salsa are free with an Entree. Sometimes you have to ask though.
- Great wait staff no so good cooks
- Bland guac
- Pork Quesadilla...Get. It.
- Can't go wrong with tacos or nachos here. Cool bar staff, guest DJs on Friday nites, "Unplugged" music Tuesday nites...
- Also get flour tortillas because the corn tortillas are nothing but store bought hard shells.
- Save a buck and go someplace authentic, it's not a terrible place just overpriced for what it is. Although if you do go get the mojo pork tacos, ask them to heat your chips up.
- The Caribbean Jerk Chicken tacos are a must!!! Nice, chill spot in Ghent with great food and drinks.
- Flavorless tuna tacos
- Fish tacos
- Colley Cantina is my favorite dive bar in all of Virginia. Its so easy to make friends here....Colley Cantina Can Tina Can Tina Can Tina Christine
- Burgers, bar food, beer selection.
- Excellent selection of craft beer including local brews. Lots of fun events, friendly staff, outdoor seating, and oh yeah, amazing fish tacos!
- Great place for drinks after a movie! Boisterous and lots of crazy passers-by that add to the fun of outdoor seating.
- First timers and we loved the food. Tried the short ribs and hubby had the shrimp tacos. Service was great.
- Cheese sticks