Coffee Shop, Tea Room
385 Rose St (Avenue of Champions)
Lexington, KY 40508
- make sure to start a Coffea account. 10 drinks = a free one that's nice every now & then
- Portland Park is the most awesome latte ever made.
- I love this place. Great coffee and convenient but it's always packed.
- Their ambiance is the key.
- Close to campus
- Great location to the University of Kentucky and a lot of tasty coffee & tea variety
- Great atmosphere, friendly service and tasty lattes!
- Nice coffee ...
- Get the walnut green tea! I love it iced!
- OH MY GOD. Amazing coffee, honestly Starbucks is horrible compared to here and I'm an avid Starbucks drinker.
- Fantastic coffee + chicken salad -- and a perfect place to hold a post-show Lexington meetup to talk about #30MillionJobs and future of innovation!
- MATTE LATTE
- Stop in on your way to class for a great french press and be sure to ask for a chocolate-covered espresso bean!
- Lovely baristas always have a smile and a kind word.
- They now have Missy's Pies which are delicious!!
- Their coffee is delicious. The bottomless cup is $3.00
- Great drinks and small sandwiches. This is no Starbucks, its your local coffee shop, so expect a wait (but its worth it!)