Clinton Station Diner
- Swings by Clinton Station Diner, where a train enthusiast's spot is known for its "8th Wonder of The World," a hefty 105-pound hamburger.Find more tips at FN Local.
- As a former employee, I can say this is a top diner in any regard. Everything is fresh and the service is great. You will not find a cleaner and better tasting diner in Hunterdon!
- It took 20 minutes to get French toast, the eggs were undercooked, and the French toast had almost a liquid inside. Never knew a diner could mess up breakfast food.
- Food was burned, and the manager was yelling at the employees. Wanted a nice dinner for my birthday and I got that instead. If you get here and it's packed, turn around and go somewhere else.
- Wonderful place trains everywhere. Make it a day trip visit northlands then come here for lunch.
- Great place to go when ur bored and or hungry at all hrs of the morning
- Go for the Salad Bar And the Greek food. They're AWESOME
- Always a good time at Clinton Station!
- Biggest menu ever, but the sausage linguine is where it's at. Also great salad bar
- they have no peanut butter desserts due to allergy hysteria/paranoia. lame sauce. other than that, great place. awesome burgers!
- Really disappointed in the food quality. Bummed out. I hate when your looking forward to a good meal and you're let down.
- Must try the 8th Wonder, it is something everyone put on their bucket list.
- Food was great!!
- Stopped at this place on the way home after attending The Fest For Beatles Fans. Large menu with just about any kind of food you can think of. Burgers are huge but tasty and the fries were good to.
- Spanish omelets, apple turnovers, Philly burgers, strawberry cheesecakes. Delicious. Friendly and competent service.
- Get the fajitas. Seriously good.
- They freshly make pAstries everyday. At least five different cheesecakes. They are all amazing
- Menu is very extensive, food is delicious. Bring your appetite though, the serving size and the endless sides are very filling!
- Don't be a Wuss! Get a big, big, big burger! They're awesome and worth the wait! www.newjerseynick.com
- The French toast is still good... but besides that, terrible. This place really went downhill since it opened...