Clinton St. Theater
- Check out the rocky horror picture show every first and third Saturday at midnight!
- If you're coming or the late night rocky horror showing, get here early. We showed up at 1145 and there were only 3 tickets left and a huuuuuge line to get in.
- Lots of snow and skate premieres, stay up on the schedule during Summer and Fall.
- Great theater! Went to see #SexWeCan! The theater was big but cozy, and the show was so inspirational and sex-positive. I loved it! http://bit.ly/2nJpbJT
- My favorite theatre in town. Tons of queer programming and a really awesome beer selection. The bathrooms are kinda adorably dated, and cramped though.
- It's a no-frills place that serves beer on tap and has broken-down midcentury theater seating.
- Fred and Carrie stop by here while giving the temp mayor a tour of Portland in Portlandia S3 E7.
- Cozy neighborhood theater and regular midnight showings of the Rocky Horror Picture show.
- I was a Rocky Horror Virgin and had the time of my life watching the show for the first time at Clifton. A must-do in Portland.
- Cheap movies. Serves beer. Very fun place to see a film, popcorn is good, and you can go to Dots after!
- Make sure you check their reader board, they often have rare, unobscure films playing throughout the week....great place!
- Make sure you have a drink before going to rocky horror.