Dim Sum, Chinese
621 Clement St (btw 7th and 8th Avenues)
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Baked pork buns are legit!
- Try the taro root puffs for $1.25 each.
- It's authentic Chinese food and that's why after being opened for decades they have so little ratings & reviews. For those confused, it's b/c the old Chinese folks don't go on social media.
- Easily my favorite pork buns on all of clement street. Go!
- Get a taro puff
- The dim sum here is just ok. Though the pork buns are good.
- Chef Alexander Ong eats here on his nights off. He loves the Char siu bao.
- Try the curry buns
- Best baked char siu bao. Chive dumpling also good!
- Hot and fresh out the kitchen
- Get their pineapple buns when it's fresh out of the oven, it's crispy on the outside and soft and moist on the inside... Heaven.
- Best pork buns around and be sure to try the deep fried pork ballz
- Try the cocktail buns for a sweet snack, 2 for $1.something.
- Incredible pork buns--the pieces of onion mixed in with the meat make them.
- ITS CLOSED