Clark Park Farmers Market
Clark Park (at 43rd & Baltimore)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3:00pm - 7:00pm
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Best flower stand in Philly!
- Nearly all vendors accept the ACCESS card,
- Great peaches!
- Great produce and flowers
- Check out the flower stand which sells a variety of very pretty & long lasting flowers. You can buy boquets or make your own. They will also provide free flower food ; )
- The Amish stand on the Baltimore Ave corner sells really good zucchini & banana breads.
- Leading the charge on local craft chocolates, John & Kiras supports area farms by using locally grown mint, honey and berries in their magical creations.