Clambake Seafood Restaurant
Seafood, Fast Food, Comfort Food
- Must feed seagulls with leftovers. Its the law
- Portions are HUGE! Come hungry...
- After eating at the Clambake, take your leftover fries and any other food and toss it all to the seagulls out back.
- Awesome food! But they got rid of the salad bar this season so no more all-you-can eat cole slaw and rolls.....but still worth the trip !!!!!
- litte further down the strip by pine point but its the best fried seafood in maine!
- State law to feed the seagulls! :)
- I went there thinking it was a classic seafood restaurant, but looks like a huge fast food place. However if you take some time to look in the menu, I'll find good stuff to eat
- Lobster roll was a little lackluster, could have benefited from more butter and some bib lettuce. But the fried scallops were PERFECT!
- Fried clams or shrimp
- Shared the mate platter with the wife, excellent food! Not greasy at all and awesome atmosphere! Bartender was spot on all night!
- When your full you can throw your extra food outside at all the seagulls
- Fried food
- Name insinuates that there is a clam bake here but that is not the case. Seems to be overpriced. Feed the seagulls!
- Get the Captains Plate and enjoy it... ;)
- The best fried haddock and scallops you will find anywhere. Don't forget to try the voodoo juice.
- Incredible shrimp and seafood. Always been a destination every time I've come on vacation with my family.
- Been coming here every year since the 70's, it's a Pine Point tradition!
- Get a 32 oz. Voodoo Juice cocktail with extra cherries. Split it with 5 of your best friends. Keep the bucket.
- My favorite restaurant in Maine <3 great food, good bar staff, big place. Next to the biggest salt water marsh!
- Good food that is ready quickly. Good selection of drafts at bar, seems well-stocked. Sometimes noisy atmosphere, but you can usually find a quiet spot if it is desired. Yes, feed the sea gulls!!