Citadel Mall IMAX Stadium 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
2072 Sam Rittenberg Blvd (at Hazelwood Dr)
Charleston, SC 29407
- Def see a movie in the imax theatre, but avoid crying babies...
- $6 before 4. Combo w large drink & large popcorn is $8.25- both have unlimited free refills. Spend $90/points & get a free ticket w rewards card. All the arm rests go up and chairs rock & recline.
- Cost us less to get in than the medium coke and small popcorn. 8 bucks!! Ridiculous
- In auditorium 1 in the dead center near the top, the seat is broken and leans back like a recliner. Best seat in the whole theater.
- Get here early for the big movies!
- They have the most incredible seats making the experience much more enjoyable.
- They make more profit from concession so that's why they charge more. I really don't see it anymore than the expensive Regal Cinemas. The tickets are cheaper especially for IMAX.
- Combos r cheap at a good price
- I work here haha
- get here early and sit in the middle for the best view. LOVE IT!
- Concession pricing isn't bad.. I'm just saying...
- A Citadel IMAX 3D16 4G LTE experience.
- Ask them to fix the automated ticket machines
- Only place where you can watch imax in 3d. But bring your own glasses, they recycle theirs and have a bouncer waiting just in case you don't want to be cooperative and give your 3d glasses back.
- Citadel Mall IMAX Stadium 16 is such a nice theater complex with state of the art equipment and awesome full-sized recliners. This is Charlestons nicest (and newest) cinema complex.
- I love the new assigned seating! The new chairs are great also!
- Lazy boy type seating..
- Brand new recliner seatiing,spoiled by out of control children running in and out laughing.Undisciplined by the parents. Eventually someone got the officer in to tell them to stop.Good sound clear pic
- Definitely the best movie theater in the tri-county area and it's awesome that they also have IMAX among their 16 screens. Cleanest and most state of the art/modern facilities of any in Charleston.
- The large popcorn and drink for 9.50 is a bit expensive but then again nothing at the movies is cheap!