Wine Bar, Italian
36 Wharf St
Portland, ME 04101
- Tell em to take it easy on onions in lobster risotto
- Nice focus on local producers. Great selection. Sit up on the loft/balcony; it evokes the spirit of the real Cinque Terra in Italy-a string of cliffside villages connected by a path.
- Really good fresh Italian with local ingredients
- This farm-to-table restaurant has a true family vibe -the owners take their entire staff to their farm here, and even abroad to Italy to learn about the fresh produce that makes the food here so good.
- Best mussels EVER. Like buttah.
- Great menu and service. Our server John was knowledgeable and attentive. Charcuterie and Frommagio selection was outstanding and who can turn down Affogato?