Movie Theater, Cineplex
- GREAT DEAL for a weeknight movie.....only $6
- Movies are now 4.25 matinee, up twenty five cents. Still a value.
- Only place that still have $4 matinee and only 6.50 after 6 pm
- New movies 4.50 $.....thats a deal you cant pass up
- I love this place, cheap and good theater
- Decent theater. The low ticket prices are the best part. Clean theaters, loud sound & their XD screen is nice. Due to cheap prices there's too many kids & annoying people for big movies at prime times
- Go to maw n paw thing omg so much betterrrrrr for food. Eff the other lines
- Best cheap prices!!!!
- Best deal in town for movies and they are redoing the seats in the theaters...
- mothers plz don't bring your very young daughters to see snow white it us far from A childrens movie. had to ask ppl to leave all night long
- Best prices for movies before 6PM!
- Cheap but can be loud an dirty. Don't go to opening nights or blockbusters on the weekend as clientele are prone to talk loudly through movies.
- They have $4 mattine's and $6 night showings. Best value in town.
- Good movie prices. Love the arcade.
- Popcorn and hotdogs
- It's super nice here! It's clean, and a lot cheaper than any movie theatre. Especially before 6pm
- I avoid this theater as much as I can. Last time I went in June, I witnessed a man get his phone stolen outside the theater and in there were teenagers fighting a 3 cops had to stop them. Dangerous.
- Awesome theatre.
- Get the annual refillable drink cup & popcorn tub. They're $7.00 each and you pay only $3.50 for refills.
- The Equalizer