Movie Theater, Cineplex
6081 Center Dr (at Howard Hughes & Sepulveda)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- It is always a nice surprise to find that a theater has leathery seats and juicy burgers, and not the reverse.
- This is my usual seat Row J 15 or 16 , the best viewing experience for IMAX
- We catch all of the 3D movies here in IMAX!
- It's only $7 all day on Tuesdays
- There's a secret, unadvertised bar upstairs. Arrive early and enjoy a drink before the show.
- Seats H17 to H20 are the best seats in the IMAX theater.
- Dont forget about the bar in the second floor lobby if you need to kill time.
- The best movies theater that I have ever seen!
- Easily one of the worst 'high end' theatres in the city. Bad service, people talking and using cell phones during the movie, broken seats...
- I can't believe they will only have 4 screenings of BEST MAN'S HOLIDAY 210 505 8 & 1055 in one theatre out of 18
- Leave the ghetto in the ghetto! Thank goodness for security when people can't be adults.
- One of only two places in LA with actual 15/70mm IMAX
- One of the two authentic IMAX cinemas in Los Angeles. Century City's is not real.
- IMAX seats in row J (17 thru 27) do *not* lean back. Uncomfy.
- $7 Movie Tuesday. It's worth it. Nice theatre!
- $7 Movie Tuesdays! You can't go wrong?
- Too many annoying kids at this theater!
- Catch the last show if u hate parking fees like me lol
- Definitely love the 109 different soda flavor options. And make sure you get the right sized 3D glasses for your head. It makes a difference!
- Nicest theater in town. Free refills on large popcorn (even though they don't advertise it). Try the Coke automated machine. Wow.