Cinema 21 Theatre
Movie Theater, Indie Movies
616 NW 21st Ave (btwn NW Hoyt & NW Irving St.)
Portland, OR 97209
- Drink a hoppy Ninkasi IPA with your movie
- Who can resist beer with a straw on a 100 degree day? And I hear Boyhood is great.
- if there's a long line out the door of this theater, just move on.
- They have Hot Lips sodas and fountain Pepsi products.
- Cinema 21 + Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" = awesomeness personified! This is the most amazing interactive cinema experience you will ever have! Inexpensive tickets and very reasonable concession prices.
- GO HERE TO SEE TOMMY WISEAU'S "THE ROOM"!!!!
- One of Portland's many independent theaters, featuring films you might not see anywhere else.
- Go to place for the best current indie movies. They also serve beer and slices. I'm so happy to live right around the corner!
- Get a slice of pizza and a beer while you watch your movie.
- Recently expanded to have another screen. Great place to see things other than Hump! in glorious 35mm.
- Forgot to measure but they have a great wine pour for only $4! Movie good too. Saw Vivienne Maier.
- Booze and a movie, what more can you ask for?
- New remodeled section is nice! Wine beer and escape from ny pizza.
- Balcony is best, if you get the front row. Otherwise, sit in center of downstairs.
- Really greate theatre! You must visit it!
- Definitely catch one of the monthly showings of The Room; it's fucking amazing. Don't forget the plastic spoons!
- Go see Steven Soderbergh speak at a marathon screening of Che
- Such a fun little movie theater in NW Portland. It gets a little crowded on weekends but it's worth it. Arrive with your whole group before the ticket check if you bought online.