A Christmas Story House & Museum
3159 W 11th St (at W 11th St)
Cleveland, OH 44109
- Photos with the leg lamp and under the kitchen sink are encouraged.
- And when u go to the gift shop to do some shopping, use the 10% discount on foursquare here to save some money! I saved $31 using the coupon!
- Pure nostalgia here. A great American movie that now has it's own museum and an awesome gift shop. The tour guide was great and they let you tour the house as it was. It's the exact house. A must do!
- A visit to Cleveland isnt complete without visiting A Christmas Story House, little Ralphies childhood home in the 1983 holiday classic movie A Christmas Story.
- You have to see the gleam of electric sex glowing in the window. It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- If youre a fan, the house where movie was filmed & museum across the street is a great family outing! Both feature original props. Cost is $8/adult & $6/child for museum entrance & tour of house.
- Before you u buy your tix, be sure to ask for the AAA discount or a senior discount! Save the gift shop for last. That way you have your hands free to take pics @ the house & museum. Museum is free.
- It doesn't seem like Christmas without "A Christmas Story" on TV. Stop by the famous landmark where you can take a tour to see original props, costumes and memorabilia from the film, and much more!
- After the guide's spiel in the living room, you're free to look around the house. Go upstairs first to get photos and the downstairs. Take photos with the leg lamp and BB gun.
- Watch out for the Bumpass' dogs.
- Stop by Grumpy's before or after. Awesome food/atmosphere.
- Did you know? A Christmas Story was based in part on Jean Shepherds 1966 book, In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash. Shepherd also co-wrote the film and voiced Ralphie as an adult.
- A fun activity to do during the holidays. No need to pay $5 to park, there's plenty of street parking.
- The house where much of the holiday classic movie was shot. Hide under the sink or take a selfie with the famous leg lamp. Take a look at the vehicles from the movie parked across the street.
- If youre a fan of the cult classic this is a must do. Tour guide was great and full of facts. Museum was full of great props and pics. Great vintage neighborhood
- The tour was really good, worth doing
- Very underwhelming but a cool site if youve never been.
- Really cool tour for those who love this classic Christmas movie!
- You can touch almost anything in the museum!
- The "A Christmas Story" house is awesome!