Christian's Tailgate Bar & Grill
Burgers, Sports Bar, American
Lists & rankings
- The waitress likes my butt
- Get the country fried bacon burger! Mmm mmm good. And low-fat probably.
- Used to work there as a cook. I agree with biff b. Just saying. Food is pretty good though, especially the onion rings! Idk if he released the new stuffed poblano pepper appetizer but it was good 2.
- Ohhh i know the owner.....
- Good food, BAD service! And not good for kids. They were kickin us out cuz no kids after 9 pm!!
- Missing my friend
- Steve & Charles are awesome!!!
- My boyfriend and I are regulars and the owner is always nice. Very fun Friday night atmosphere!
- Hot wings are solid.
- Happy hour specials, decent food menu and drink quality
- Catch a free-to-play pub quiz every Tuesday night!
- Burgers are phenomenal!!
- Get the Swiss mushroom burger, you'll thank me later.
- Watched a football match here. Good as a sports bar. But not much variety in choice of food items.
- Try the Chilli burger with saucy chili, cheddar cheese, jalapeos, and onions smothered on top...yum!
- 50 wings on Mondays!
- Awesome place !! Love the karaoke
- Horrible service and meh food!
- The new girl thinks my tractor's sexy
- Awesome burgers!! Try the Country Fried Bacon burger or Bacon Bacon Burger. Some of the best in Houston!