600 N Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- For many, the best way to approach Chinatown is as a distinct culture both Chinese and American. As the first Chinatown in America, the area quivers with cultural history, a modern bustling community.
- Nice gateway... I think so
- Try the Chihuahua Egg Rolls, They have quite a bite!
- Howline rays is here
- Beautiful Chinese architecture, great for photography
- As far as Chinatown's go, this one is not that impressive. Don't get me wrong, it is the real deal, it just isn't really aimed at being an attraction to a traveler. At least not from what I saw.
- Have you ever seen a traditional lion dance? Come to Westfield San Francisco Centre on 2/8/2014 for our Lunar New year festivities!
- Quite nice *-*
- Support your local Chinatown businesses!
- So much fun they do this every year
- Stop for a cute photo op!
- Good place to haggle with prices.