8395 Leesburg Pike (Gosnell Rd)
Vienna, VA 22182
- Try the Dan Dan Mien - Home made noodle with peanut sauce based sauce. Yummy. Thinking of PB&J
- Traditional mei fun! They have it here! :)
- The duck is yums and you can take the bones home too! The (dandan mian) isn't traditional - it's just a peanut sauce. The spicy fish hot pot) wasn't bad, but not spicy.
- Authentic taste. Go for the menu that's on the table.
- Coming here and not enjoying the Peking Duck is equal to going to Ray's Hellburger and not eating a burger.
- Great lunch specials from $6.50 to 8! Great value!!!
- Must get Peking duck!
- The fried dumplings are divine. An absolute must order.
- There really aren't a lot of good Chinese options in this area, so China Wok is one of the best. If you get the Peking Duck, ask if they'll give you the bones to take home so you can make a soup.
- Peking duck was spectacular and reasonably priced.
- I detest when they see an Spanish person and they start talking their broken Spanish.
- Duck. Get the duck. Same taste as Peking Gourmet for cheaper price! Dan-dan noodle was good too.
- Get actual Chinese food, not the take out items.
- Their crispy beef is the best! The crispiest! A guilty pleasure. The comments about authenticity are correct. They offer seasonal Chinese specials on the signs at the table.
- @Spicy fish hot@pot heard it's really good
- Trying their beef chow fun
- Their spicy hot pot fish or beef is pretty good. Peking duck is popular but you better call in ahead to order, or prepare to wait. Small place so reserve a table if you have group of 5 or more.
- Unexpected to be such an authentic taste Chinese joint. Schechuan beef noodle soup is great here. I am going to try different noodle dishes.
- Split a whole duck with 4-5 people and get 2 dishes to accompany.
- Just brought me the wrong dish and George forgot who is the customer...Just bring me my Kung Pao Chicken...