China Bar (北京亮酒吧)
$ $ $
2 Jianguomen Outer St (At 65/F of Park Hyatt Beijing)
+86 10 8567 1838
- Good Martini, good snake food
- Atmosphere is great and the view is nice. Good singer and live band. Expat hangout place.
- mango mojitos are pretty good
- Excelente bar.
- 1) the best bar view in Beijing as you can see Chang'an Road from here. No other view can beat this. 2) Jazz performance in the corner; 3) much more quiet than the Xiu downstairs
- Nouveau riche (visitor) is full (You could see the Chinese children to enjoy cigars in bar)Guests are hard to find seats!
- Good place to wait while you wait for your seat at the grill!!
- The best view of the city, especially during Chinese New Year. The bartenders know their business. As for one of their unique creations.
- Good food for high prizes. Definitely a quite noisy place so wouldn't recommend for a quiet evening.
- Make a reservation before you come. Drinks are around $15-20 USD each. There is surprisingly no minimum (atmosphere has a 200 yuan per person minimum). Great service but music is extremely loud.
- Good music good selection of whiskeys! Marvelous view
- Cocktails are top notch, but the best here is probably the 360 view of downtown Beijing (not that there is much to see...). Great for a relaxed drink listening to music. Tip: book a table on weekends.
- Best hotel bar in Beijing.
- Unreal views of the city & the negroni ain't half bad! Plus, spring rolls served at the bar!
- great view
- Best view in town, much nicer atmosphere and interiors then Atmosphere across the block
- A bartender who doesn't speak English gave me two glasses of wine ( who orders two at once?) and when asked for refund, cursed at my (lady) friend. Called the manager and and complained.
- Great atmosphere