Children's Theatre Company
- Voted Best Large Theater by City Pages in 2010. CTC may aim its work at the younger set, but the theater has never been childish.
- The Wizard of Oz is a wonderful production! Magical winter holiday experience for the whole family!
- Speed up your intermission experience by pre-paying for your snacks and drinks before the show starts!
- Great productions and stories told at the perfect length to keep children's attention.
- Great spot to take the kids and then hit Eat Street after.
- Saw How the Grinch Stole Christmas 12/15. Awesome performance. Hope I get to go there again someday.
- Great view of the stage. The presentations are so wonderful. I was impressed that the actors and sets were so captivating that no children cried or screamed!
- Saw our neighbor's daughter in a students' musical this evening. Great venue in the smaller theatre off the main one.
- Lots of fun!
- Not a bad seat in the house
- Cinderella was sooo funny!
- Great for every age. You can bring antsy kids to the lobby to "walk it off".
- Fabulous presentation of Cinderella! Enjoyable for all ages!
- Always a fun time!
- The parking ramp is a nightmare. There is only one pay machine, and people paying with credit cards at the exit gate make leaving a 15-20 minute experience.
- Check out Gold Star for discount tix.
- Make sure to come early, parking can take a while. And if you're waiting on the person parking the car you can always leave their ticket with an usher for late seating.
- They have classes for Home Schoolers for only $10!
- Need to experience!