- A very nice place to chill and watch football after work. Whenever there are good matches between certain teams, expect tons of crowd and cheering.
- A great place to drink and socialize. You can watch football matches while dining al fresco.
- good place for an afternoon/early evening wind down. Stroll here and have a cold beer in one of the many open air cafes.
- INSOMNIA is the place to be..
- @insomnia the band is great but crowd is mostly expats with sleazy girls.
- An old church turned into a night life spot. A good place to wind down and chill. :)
- Free wifi at Hogs breath cafe
- Whole row of Japanese restaurants and every one is popular
- perfect perfect perfect interior
- old yet classy church
- vintage church
- @insomia suchh a nice banddd and has a discount for crew!!!A lot of nice restaurants to chill &relax.nice durin the whole day...
- head over to Ace's pick the cards on the ends of the deck of cards to get Aces for free drinks...or le barouqe for liveband usually packed with air crews
- Did you know? CHIJMES stands for Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus Middle Education School.
- Nice outside area!
- Several good restaurant options and a bar that seems to be popular with the locals.
- Used to be a convent school, cloistered and closed to the public, now its refurbished into F&Bs plus a charming chapel frequently used for wedding functions. Worth a visit when in city hall area.
- Excellent. Mainly the baby back ribs.
- expensive one
- Full of restaurants and bars. Used to be a chij convent school.